Saturday, October 17, 2009

Prize! Marie-Antoinette's Paper Dolls

I'm back and ready to start blogging again! I'm tired after my holiday so I'm having a rest today.

Marie-Antoinette was executed on the 16th October, 1793. I'm going to commomerate this sad occasion by offering a prize. The first person who correctly guesses where I just spent a few weeks will win a new copy of Marie Antoinette Paper Dolls by Tom Tierney. Clue: It's an incredibly beautiful country and I sometimes dream about living there because it has seasons. However, I have ties here and I'm a bit scared of earthquakes!

This is open to international readers. Enter by sending your answer here. You can email your address later if you win! You will have to wait a few weeks because I will have to buy the book and then send it.



Nobody seems to be interested in this prize yet! I'll leave it open. I hope to write a new post tomorrow.

No comments:

Custom Search